Thursday, April 3, 2008

LoVe HuRts

when it comes to being in a relationship you have to be extremely careful because it 's easy for you to get your feelings involved with someone. A broken heart is the wosrt pain to feel . I remember my first boyfriend his name was Reese. When we first start talking it was strange because I didn't like him but he liked me. So I thought that I should give him a chance so I did and about nine months things was going good until he start acting funny and stunting when his friends came around. I notice that my feelings were involved because I use to cry over him. I found out that he was cheating on me. I was sad but I got over it because life go's on and I knew that I would find someone else. I learnt to never put your all in a relationship when you are young because you really don't know what love is. R.I.P ERICE LLOYD

No comments: