Thursday, February 7, 2008

Perfect Day!!!!!!


For me to have a perfect day it would have to start out with some one cooking me a big breakfast with lots of waffles. After that I would love for someone to pick out the most fashionable outfit that I have, then put me on some really pretty eye shadow which would be gold my favorite color. I would want someone to pick me up in a nice car and take me to one of the most largest fashion shows in the world. I would also like to meet and know alot of famous fashion designers. A day of fashion activites would make me happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

NIMORRI'S MASTER PIECE said...

Hey gurl, ur page is nice and i love the colors on your page and how they cordinate. Your comments were honest and to the point, not dry and boring.